About our Hotel
The Absolute Hotel is Limerick’s number one hotel on TripAdvisor and with good reason. Limerick's friendliness is seen in the people that will greet you and look after you in this award-winning property. With 99 design-led bedrooms and the stylish Harry's on the River cafe, bar and restaurant on the first floor, overlooking the Abbey river, the Absolute hotel will surpass your expectations absolutely.
This is the award winning 4* star Absolute Hotel in Limerick City. The Absolute Hotel is modern and stylish but has everything that you would need. From a friendly welcoming team to a restaurant that oozes style and sophistication to the well-appointed guest rooms with Nespresso machines and individual artwork as standard.
Team Absolute pride themselves on keeping a high standard so each guest leaves feeling happy with every intention of coming back.
The Absolute Hotel Limerick is the perfect base from which to get the best out of the city, be it business or pleasure. Our Meetings and Events facilities include free WiFi, floor to ceiling natural lighting, and amazing value made-to-order lunch menus. Situated close to Shannon Airport, the hotel is a great choice for visitors from other countries too. The Absolute Hotel is also a great location if you were planning on exploring a little further along the wild Atlantic way. Such attractions are the Cliffs of Moher, Ailwee caves and the Burren.
Overlooking the winding Abbey River, the hotel offers a central location for your Limerick wedding, with beautiful views from the outdoor terrace and amazing value for money that will appeal to any style-conscious couple.
Hotel guests recognise our friendly, efficient staff for its personal service, where attention to detail matters just as much as you. Stylish and sophisticated, the 4 star Absolute Hotel is Limerick’s ultimate address for the best boutique hotel accommodation in Limerick.
Some hotel highlights:
• No 1 Hotel on TripAdvisor in Limerick city
• 5 minute walk to the heart of the city centre
• Winner 'Best Business Hotel' - Gold Medal Awards
• Probably the best place to have lunch in Limerick
• Award winning accommodation in Limerick city
• No 1 Business hotel on TripAdvisor in Limerick city
• Close to local landmarks such as King John’s Castle and walking distance to Thomond Park. Only 90 minutes’ from Dublin & 60 minutes’ from Cork.
• Free fast WIFI through the hotel
• Situated in the medieval quarter of Limerick city
• Award winning wedding venue
• Stylish and modern
• Complimentary limited car parking (subject to availability)
• Rain dance power showers
• Self-controlled air conditioning, Nespresso machines, complimenaty water