These are the most frequently asked questions but if we have not answered your question please let us know 061 463600 / email@example.com
1) Where do I get the best deals or offers for the Absolute Hotel Limerick?
On the Absolute Hotel offers page listed on the website - CLICK HERE
2) What are the payment methods accepted at the Absolute Hotel Limerick?
3) Is there car parking available at the Absolute Hotel?
Yes, there are 40 complimentary car parking spaces onsite. These spaces are on a first come first served basis. A buzzer system is in place to gain entry.
The car park is located on the right-hand side of the entrance before the main entrance of the hotel. There is on-street car parking available at local rates. Within a 5 minute walk, a multi-story car park is available also at an hourly and overnight rate. If you have any questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 463600.
4) What is the maximum height of the car park?
The maximum height is 2 meters.
5) Where is the Absolute Hotel Limerick located?
The Absolute Hotel Limerick is located on Sir Harry’s Mall overlooking the Abbey River. The Eircode is V94 WP52. It is a 5-minute walk to the city centre. The Absolute Hotel is only a 7-minute walk to King John’s Castle, which is one of Limericks’ most iconic landmark. A 9-minute walk will bring you to the Limerick Milk Market, which offers artisan and local produce a real treat for the senses. The Absolute Hotel is a 4-minute walk to Bon Secours private Hospital formally known as Barrington’s Hospital.
6) How far is the Absolute Hotel from Shannon airport?
The Absolute Hotel is a 29-minute drive to Shannon Airport.
7) How far is the Absolute Hotel from Limerick Colbert Train Station?
The Absolute Hotel Limerick is a 15-minute walk to Limerick Colbert Train Station.
8) How far is it to go shopping?
Only a 5 minute walk to the heart of Limerick city for shopping.
9) What is the check-in time?
3 pm is the check-in time, however, we are happy to try and accommodate an early check-in please contact 061 463 600 or email email@example.com to make the request.
10) What is the check-out time?
Check-out time is 12pm. You can always snooze a little bit longer and this can be requested through reception. Please note there may be a charge associated with this request.
11) Do the rooms have hairdryers?
Each room has a salon-grade hairdryer.
12) Does the hotel offer WIFI?
Yes, there is unlimited WIFI available in each room.
13) How far is the Absolute Hotel from Thomond Park Stadium?
Thomond Park Stadium is only a 23-minute walk from the Absolute Hotel Limerick.
14) What are the contact details for the Absolute Hotel Limerick?
To contact the Absolute Hotel Limerick call 061 463600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
15) Does the Absolute Hotel Limerick have a Gym?
Yes, there is a small fitness suite onsite this is open for guest use only. Open 24 hours per day, to gain access you will require your bedroom key card to open the door. This is located opposite the reception area. There is no pool onsite or leisure center. There is a spa on site that offers treatments and a hair salon. Vanilla Browns is operated independently to the Absolute Hotel Limerick and all inquiries need to be addressed directly to Vanilla Browns.
16) What position is the Absolute Hotel on TripAdvisor?
The Absolute Hotel is one of the top rated hotels in Limerick city on TripAdvisor . It is also listed in the top 15 best hotels to stay in Ireland as voted by TripAdvisor’s Travellers choice awards.
17) What are the opening hours or opening times of Harry’s on the River?
Monday to Friday: 7.00 am to 10 am
Saturday & Sunday: 8 am to 11 am
Continental breakfast bag option available for room service & take away – please enquire at the front desk.
Monday to Friday: 12.30 pm to 3 pm
Saturday : 1 pm to 3 pm
Monday to Sunday: 3 pm to 9 pm
18) How do I view the Absolute Hotel’s restaurant menus?
Harry's on the River offers fresh and seasonal ingredients. The menus can be viewed HERE.
19) What star is the Absolute Hotel Limerick?
The Absolute Hotel Limerick is a 4 Star modern and stylish property.
20) Do the rooms have tea/coffee-making facilities?
Yes, each has a Nespresso machine as standard for your coffee & also a kettle to make tea. There is a large selection of coffee & tea to choose from.
21) Is there an ATM nearby?
The closest ATM is 3 minutes walk and our helpful team will point you in the correct direction.
22) Does the hotel have American sockets?
Yes, each room has an American Socket, 220V European Socket, 220V Standard Sockets.
23) Does the Absolute Hotel have a hair salon?
Yes, the independently operated Vanilla Browns offers a large range of hair services.
24) How much does it cost to stay at the Absolute Hotel?
The prices at Absolute Hotel Limerick may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
25) What is the contact email address of the Absolute Hotel?
26) What is the contact telephone number of the Absolute Hotel?
27) What type of room can I book at the Absolute Hotel Limerick?
Our Classic rooms offer space, style and sophistication with state-of-the-art in-room entertainment and technology. These rooms are perfect for one person or two people sharing. As a standard, each room offers a Nespresso machine, a work desk, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, complimentary bottled water, a bathroom with a spacious rain dance power shower, just to name a few. To see what else our rooms have to offer CLICK HERE.
Superior rooms offer a lot more space whilst enjoying the same style and sophistication as a classic. These rooms have the option of a double/twin and can even accommodate three people via a pullout couch. As a standard, each room offers a Nespresso Machine, Work desk, Complimentary High-Speed
Wi-Fi, Complimentary bottled water, a Bathroom with a Spacious Rain Dance Power Shower, just to name a few. To see what else our rooms have to offer CLICK HERE.
These suites are spacious and airy with a separate living area, with a luxurious King Size Bed, 2x 49’’ LED smart TV’s, a bathroom with a rain dance power shower, bath, and double sink. Each of our Chic Suites provides a balcony with the best view of the Abbey River. As a standard, each room offers a Nespresso Machine, Work desk, Complimentary High-Speed Wi-Fi, Complimentary bottled water with Individually controlled air conditioning and more.
To see what else our rooms have to offer CLICK HERE.
A contemporary room with robust finishes to suit a family. This room consists of a double bed with a double pull out couch OR 2 single beds with a double pull out couch. This room can accommodate a maximum number of two adults and 2 children under the age of 12. To see what else our rooms have to offer CLICK HERE.
28) Does the Absolute Hotel Limerick have a restaurant onsite?
Yes, Harry's on the River. It offers Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner options as well as light bits all day until 9.30 pm.
29) How much does it cost to stay at the Absolute Hotel Limerick?
The price does vary depending on the dates and the rate you choose. By booking on the Absolute Hotel's Website you are guaranteed the best price available. There are great valued offers available! Check Prices HERE
30) What is the Absolute Hotel's Cancellation Policy
When you book direct with us, we have a 24 hr cancellation policy, where you can avail of free cancellation up to 3pm on the day prior to arrival.
So, should there be any changes to your travel plans and you need to cancel, please let us know before 3 pm on the day prior to arrival to avoid being charged.
If your booking was made through a third-party website, kindly note that you will have to contact the company directly, as our reservations team are not permitted to cancel, amend or change any third-party website bookings.
Always check your cancellation policy as our advanced purchase/non-refundable rates are non-transferable and cannot be changed, amended or cancelled by the hotel.
For more information please email us at email@example.com or call us on + 353 (61) 463600
31) What type of breakfast is served at the Absolute Hotel Limerick?
Guests staying at Absolute Hotel Limerick can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay.
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
32) How many bedrooms are in the Absolute Hotel Limerick?
There are 99 bedrooms in the Absolute Hotel Limerick. All of them come with Nespresso machines as standard, bottled water and rain dance power showers to name but a few things. To see what the rooms have to offer click HERE
33) What is there to do at the Absolute Hotel Limerick?
The Absolute Hotel is located minutes walk from lots of activities. Some of those activities include:
- Kayaking on the River Shannon
- Fitness center
- Walking to King John's Castle
- Walking to Treaty City Brewery
- Walking to Hunt Museum
- Walking to Thomond Park
- Walking to University Limerick
34) Is the Absolute Hotel part of a group?
Yes, the Absolute Hotel has a sister property called The Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel for details click HERE
35) Has the Absolute Hotel acquired the Failte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter?
Yes, the Absolute Hotel Limerick have completed the Fáilte Ireland’s Infection Prevention Control for Tourism Businesses course and are operating in line with current Government public health advice. Our promise is to ensure that the safety and well-being of you and our team is our top priority.
For more information please CLICK HERE.
36) What procedures are in place to control the risks of COVID-19?
During your stay, we want to put your mind at ease and advise you of the additional health and safety measures we are taking to help keep our guests and employees safe. Our “Stay Well” Programme has been developed to ensure we have best practice Health, Safety and Hygiene protocols in our hotel in line with the World Health Organisation while following the Health Service Executives public health advice ensuring we comply with all government directives during these unprecedented times.
- Hand sanitising stations are be located throughout the hotel in public spaces and points of entry
- Screens are provided at service desks providing an additional level of precaution for Guests & Employees
- Visual reminders for health, hygiene & physical distancing practices will be displayed throughout the hotel
- Lift buttons will be cleaned and disinfected frequently. Capacities will be limited to one family or party at a time
- Contactless transactions will be encouraged wherever possible
- The menu in every guest room is single-use and will be discarded upon guest departure
We are committed to making your experience with us as comfortable as possible and we will continue to monitor and update these control procedures as directives are introduced and amended to ensure that our Guests, Colleagues and Local Community are safe.
For more information on our “Taking Care of You” guidelines, please CLICK HERE.