Frequently asked Questions
These are the top 20 frequently asked questions but if we have not answered your question please let us know 061 463600 / email@example.com
1) Where do I get the best deals or offers for the Absolute Hotel Limerick?
On the Absolute Hotel offers page listed on the website - CLICK HERE
2) Is there car parking available at the Absolute Hotel?
Yes, there are 45 complimentary car parking spaces onsite. These spaces are on a first come first served basis. A buzzer system is in place to gain entry. The car park is located on the right-hand side of the entrance before the main entrance of the hotel. There is on street car parking available at local rates. Within a 5 minute walk a multi storey car park is available also at an hourly and overnight rate. If you have any questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 463600
3) Where is the Absolute Hotel Limerick located?
The Absolute Hotel Limerick is located on Sir Harry’s Mall overlooking the Abbey River. The Eircode is V94 WP52. It is a 5 minute walk to the city centre. The Absolute Hotel is only a 7 minute walk to King John’s Castle, which is one of Limericks’ most iconic land mark. A 9 minute walk will bring you to the Limerick Milk Market, which offers artisan and local produce a real treat for the senses. The Absolute Hotel is a 4 minute walk to Bon Secours private Hospital formally known as Barrington’s Hospital.
4) How far is the Absolute Hotel from Shannon airport?
The Absolute Hotel is a 29 minute drive to Shannon Airport.
5) How far is the Absolute Hotel from Limerick Colbert Train Station?
The Absolute Hotel Limerick is a 15 minute walk to Limerick Colbert Train Station.
6) How far is it to go shopping?
Only a 5 minute walk to the heart of Limerick city for shopping.
7) What is the check in time?
3pm is the check in time, however we are happy to try and accommodate an early check in please contact 061 463 600 or email email@example.com to make the request.
8) What is the check out time?
Check out time is 12pm. You can always snooze a little bit longer and this can be requested through reception. Please note there maybe a charge associated with this request.
9) Do the rooms have hairdryers?
Each room has a salon grade hairdryer!
10) Does the hotel offer WIFI?
Yes there is unlimited WIFI available in each room.
11) How far is the Absolute Hotel from Thomond Park Stadium?
Thomond Park Stadium is only a 23 minute walk from the Absolute Hotel Limerick.
12) What are the contact details for the Absolute Hotel Limerick?
To contact the Absolute Hotel Limerick call 061 463600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
13) Does the Absolute Hotel Limerick have a Gym?
Yes there is a small fitness suite onsite this is open for guests use only. Open 24 hours per day, to gain access you will require your bedroom key card to open the door. This is located opposite to the reception area. There is no pool onsite or leisure centre. There is a spa onsite that offers treatments and a hair salon. Vanilla Browns is operated independantly to the Absolute Hotel Limerick and all inquiries need to be addressed directly to Vanilla Browns.
14) What position is the Absolute Hotel on TripAdvisor?
The Absolute Hotel is the number 1 hotel on TripAdvisor in Limerick city. It is also listed in the top 15 best hotels to stay in Ireland as voted by TripAdvisor’s Travellers choice awards.
15) What are the opening hours or opening times of Harry’s on the River?
Breakfast is served Monday to Friday: 7am – 10am. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s 8am – 11am.
Lunch is served Monday to Friday: 12.30pm – 5.00pm. Saturday: 1.00pm – 5.00pm Sunday: 1.00pm – 3.00pm.
Dinner is served Monday – Sunday: 5.00pm to 9.30pm
16) How do I view the Absolute Hotel’s restaurant menu's?
Harry's on the River offers fresh and seasonal ingredients. The menus can be viewed HERE.
17) What star is the Absolute Hotel Limerick?
The Absolute Hotel Limerick is a 4 star Modern and stylish property.
18) Do the rooms have tea/coffee making facilities ?
Yes each has a Nespresso machine as standard for your coffee & also a kettle to make tea. There is a large selection of coffe & tea to choose from.
19) Is there an ATM near by?
The closest ATM is 3 minutes walk and our helpful team will point you in the correct direction.
20) Does the hotel have American sockets?
Yes each room has an American Socket, 220V European Socket, 220V Standard Sockets.