About our Hotel
In a small city with a big heart, you'll find the award winning 4 star Absolute Hotel Limerick. Rated as the number 1 hotel on TripAdvisor in Limerick, the hotel is crisp, contemporary, and modern. This Limerick City boutique hotel expertly blends casual style, personable and professional service with an emphasis on local. Here in the medieval quarter of Limerick City the hotel is only minutes’ walk away from classic landmarks such as King John's Castle, the Hunt Museum, Limerick Milk Market, Thomond Park and many other Limerick attractions. The hotel is a five minute scenic walk along the quays to the thriving retail core of Limerick city centre featuring department stores and unique boutiques alike, but far enough outside it so that guests can sleep the night away in peace and quiet in our exquisitely appointed guest rooms, with skyline views and spacious floor plans.
The Absolute Hotel Limerick is the perfect base from which to get the best out of the city, be it business or pleasure. Our Meetings and Events facilities include free WiFi, floor to ceiling natural lighting, and amazing value made-to-order lunch menus. Situated close to Shannon Airport, the hotel is a great choice for visitors from other countries too. The Absolute Hotel is also a great location if you were planning on exploring a little further along the wild Atlantic way. Such attractions are the Cliffs of Moher, Ailwee caves and the Burren.
Overlooking the winding Abbey River, the hotel offers a central location for your Limerick wedding, with beautiful views from the outdoor terrace and amazing value for money that will appeal to any style-conscious couple.
Hotel guests recognise our friendly, efficient staff for its personal service, where attention to detail matters just as much as you. Stylish and sophisticated, the 4 star Absolute Hotel is Limerick’s ultimate address for the best boutique hotel accommodation in Limerick.
Some hotel highlights:
• No 1 Hotel on TripAdvisor in Limerick city
• 4 star hotel with king size beds
• Probably the best place to have lunch in Limerick
• Award winning accommodation in Limerick city
• No 1 Business hotel on TripAdvisor in Limerick city
• Close to local landmarks such as King John’s Castle and walking distance to Thomond Park. Only 90 minutes’ from Dublin & 60 minutes’ from Cork.
• Free fast WIFI through the hotel
• Situated in the medieval quarter of Limerick city
• Award winning wedding venue
• Stylish and modern
• 5 minute walk to the heart of the city centre
• Complimentary limited car parking (subject to availability)
• Rain dance power showers
• Self-controlled air conditioning